The deadline for Student Contributed Oral and Poster Presentations, Friday, September 28, 2018 11:59pm ET has been reached.
Maximum Abstract Length is 250 Words
Poster size is 4' x 4' There are two posters per side of the 4' x 8' poster board
NOTE: When entering your abstract title, use initial capital letters only for the first word in the title and any genus or proper name appearing in the title. Use lower case for all other words in the title. Do not use all UPPER CASE.
Use this format: Mining the dark: Metabolic novelty from elusive sources
Not this: Mining the Dark: Metabolic Novelty From Elusive Sources
POSTER PRESENTERS ONLY
Submit your final abstract no later than September 7, 2018. The RAMC Poster Session will be held Monday evening, November 5. An additional session may be added. All posters displayed must have one author available during the prescribed time period to discuss the poster.
IMPORTANT: You will be notified by email of acceptance of your poster abstract. All accepted Poster Presenters must be registered and paid in full in order to reserve a poster slot.
RAMC Poster Session Set-up
- Poster session will be held Monday, November 5 from 5:00-7:00 pm. Additional session would be Sunday, November 4.
The poster session is 2 hours in length. Authors should be available during that time to answer questions, expand on the material and take part in discussions.
- Poster Size 4 feet high by 4 feet wide. Separate labeling with the poster title and authors, will be prepared for the top of your poster space. There will be two posters per side of each 4 foot x 8 foot board.
- Set-Up: Poster boards will be available for setup on Monday morning, November 5. Please have all posters displayed no later than the end of the lunch break on Monday.
- Posters must be displayed on assigned boards. Locate your poster number in the meeting program. Your poster number will be posted on your board prior to set up.
- Please do not write, draw or paste on the poster boards. A supply of poster pins will be available at the registration desk in the hotel.
For help in submitting an abstract online, email Tech Support.